When current parents are asked why they would recommend Trinity to a friend, these are often the reasons they cite:
- Christian education
- Small class sizes (average elementary class size is 5-15 students)
- Safe, nurturing community and environment
- Committed faculty who thoughtfully tend to the needs of each student
- A challenging curriculum that prioritizes foundational learning
- High standardized test scores
- Emphasis on character development
- Sophisticated K-8 technology program and curriculum
- Music, art, and physical education offered K-8
- Extensive extracurricular options (sports, arts, and academics)
- Exceptional preparation for high school
If you would like to enroll your child, or learn more about what Trinity has to offer, please contact Principal John Schaff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see additional details about tuition and tuition assistance, please visit our Financial Policies page.